Milk Coffe Ice Cube ala cafe. Pour coffee into an ice cube tray then freeze overnight until set. The next day, add coffee cubes to a tall glass then serve with milk. Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
Present the Café Sua Da by serving the coffee with condensed milk, the tall glass of ice and a spoon. Mix well and pour over the ice. First prepare the coffee ice cubes. You can cook Milk Coffe Ice Cube ala cafe using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk Coffe Ice Cube ala cafe
- It’s 200 ml of air panas.
- You need 3 sdm of gula pasir.
- You need 1 sdt of kopi hitam.
- Prepare 200 ml of susu cair/ UHT / Full Cream.
Pour it into an ice cube tray and leave in the freezer. TIP: Do this well in advance so you have the ice cubes when you want to! Pour the milk and chocolate powder in a sauce pan. Top off with an additional ice cube and enjoy!
Milk Coffe Ice Cube ala cafe step by step
- Siapkan bahan bahannya terlebih dahulu.
- Pertama seduh kopi dan gula hingga larut..
- Tuang kopi kecetakan es batu. Masukkan ke dalam freezer hingga beku.
- Setelah beku, keluarkan dari cetakan lalu tuang dalam gelas. Kemudian tuang susu. Pas susunya d tuang eh… Gelasnya kebesaran ga kelihatan es batu kopinya, akhirnya ganti gelas deh🤭.
- Siap d sajikan. Terimakasih selamat mencoba.
- Enak banget…..
- Alhamdulillah bikin lagi.
How to Make Coffee Ice Cubes for Stronger Iced Coffee For a stronger drink, use as many iced-coffee-cubes as you would regular ice cubes; for a mellower drink, use half of each type. As the frozen coffee melts, it will blend into your beverage instead of diluting it, maintaining a kick that will stand up even to added milk or cream. Pour a cup of freshly brewed coffee into a blender, adding some crushed ice cubes and around about a quarter of a cup of milk (for one serving). Add any flavourings if you want to and then blend. The best iced coffee recipe made with coffee ice cubes.