Mango Green Tea Popsicle. Rinse out blender and add mango, coconut milk, and lemon juice. Blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Pour over the green tea layer, tap to remove air bubbles, and gently insert Popsicle sticks.
Combine green tea and mango puree in a pitcher and mix well. Add a few slices of mango to each popsicle mold. Pour green tea into each popsicle mold. You can have Mango Green Tea Popsicle using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Green Tea Popsicle
- It’s of Lapisan 1 :.
- You need 1 bks of chocolatos green tea.
- It’s 3 sdm of simple syrup.
- Prepare 300 ml of air panas.
- Prepare of Lapisan 2 :.
- Prepare 1 buah of mangga.
- You need 100 ml of susu cair.
These mango and green tea popsicles are so delicious and the perfect summer treat. I have a feeling that I will be making these more often… Plus, these popsicles are gluten free & vegan. Combine green-tea layer ingredients in high-power blender, and blend until smooth. Pour the liquid into the bottom of the pop containers.
Mango Green Tea Popsicle step by step
- Campur kan bahan lapisan 1,aduk rata. Tuang ke dalam cetakan hingga 1/2 bagian. Lalu masukkan ke dalam freezer hingga mengeras..
- Blender buah mangga dengan susu,hingga halus. Lalu tuang ke dalam cetakan yang sudah terisi lapisan 1. Masukkan kembali ke dalam freezer hingga mengeras. Siap di nikmati. Hmm yummy kata bocil 😍..
Place pops in freezer to let thicken and freeze a bit. This will make it easier to create the "layer" look. The "Mango Green Tea Pops," from Minimalist Baker, were layered, but easy to assemble. Rinse your blender between the two different layers. Coconut milk is so ideal and lovely in a popsicle: creamy and appealing.