Ice Mango Jelly. Mango Jelly Easy Mango Jelly – A Healthy Dessert. I have been looking for some healthier dessert recipes. I often have fruit with yoghurt and also baked apples, both of which I really like and are excellent fruit desserts.
Wash, peel and mash mangoes and place on a deep bowl. Add all remaining ingredients in a bowl, stir well until sugar dissolves. Prepare your ice candy wrapper, funnel, and a ladle. You can have Ice Mango Jelly using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ice Mango Jelly
- Prepare 2 buah of Mangga uk sedang.
- You need 1 sachet of Nutrijel Rasa Mangga (sy Rasa Orange, gak dpt mangga😀).
- It’s 3 sdm of Gula Pasir.
- Prepare 700 ml of Air.
- It’s 3 of Nutrisari Rasa Mangga.
- You need 2 of Nutrisari Rasa Jeruk.
- It’s 250 gr of SKM (asli resep 1 kaleng @370gr).
- It’s 2 of Susu UHT @250ml.
- Prepare 1000 ml of Air.
Insert the tip of the funnel in cellophane and hold tight. While lemon juice acts as natural preservative, it also rounds off the mango flavor very well. I do not prefer to add cardamom powder or vanilla in this recipe as it overpowers the flavor of mango. Also there is no ghee or oil in this recipe.
Ice Mango Jelly instructions
- Siapkan semua bahan, masak nutrijel/agar sesuai petunjuk pada kemasan, setelah di dinginkan, potong dadu.
- Potong dadu mangga seperti nutrijel,sebagian saya haluskan/blender, sebagian unt topping,sisihkan.
- Masukan air +skm +uht, masak dgn api sedang hingga meletup matang, matikan api biarkan agak dingin lalu masukan nutrisari, aduk rata. Terakhir campur mangga yg sudah di haluskan, aduk rata.
- Tuang ke dalam botol, tambah nutrijel + potongan mangga, diminun dingin ato ditambah es batu lebih nikmat..
Place the sugar and water in a large saucepan over low heat, stir mixture, and bring to a boil. When mixture begins boiling, increase heat to medium-high. Mangoes contain less pectin than other fruits. Pectin is needed for preserving and gelling agent. Therefore, to maintain the amount of pectin in this Mango jam, add lime/lemon peel and juice to the jam.